The J.A. Harps Company

The J.A. Harps Manufacturing Company was located at Fifth Street and Lyndon Avenue and was formed March, 1902, for the manufacturing of the Never Fail Oil Can, which was invented by Mr. Eugene Arnott, a member of the firm. Mr. Harps purchased the rights, title and interest of the original patents.


 


 


 


 


 

The Greenfield Historical Society
PO Box 266
Greenfield, Ohio 45123
(937)981-7890